Welcome to the Home for Anxiety, Repetitive Behaviors, OCD, and Related Disorders (HARBOR), formerly known as Main Line Anxiety Treatment for Children (MATCh). We are proud and excited to be expanding our practice beyond the Main Line, now with two convenient locations in Ardmore, Pennsylvania and Center City Philadelphia.
Although our name has changed, we continue to specialize in the assessment and treatment of anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders in children, adolescents, and young adults.
All of our clinicians are licensed psychologists and have expertise in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), and Habit Reversal Training (HRT).
Disorders We Treat:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Selective Mutism
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Trichotillomania (Hair-Pulling)
- Sleep-related issues
- Anxiety associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Young child expertise (birth to 5) including parent-child dyad work
- Perinatal anxiety/OCD/PTSD
If you would like to learn more about our Center or schedule a New Patient Phone Screen, please contact us via email or 610-649-3186. If you leave a voicemail, please include your email address and cur clinic coordinator will email you to schedule your phone screen.
We look forward to hearing from you and will respond within 2 business days.